X1 Tattoo Machine Pen is CNC first-generation machine using Maxon Swiss Motors. The stability is the best in the whole tattoo industry. The motor’s service life is also longer than the others.
- Better for design. The rated voltage of the Swiss Maxon motor is 12V, you only need to change the power level to 12V when work, everything is well-setting and no more adjustment is required.
- Stable Performance. No matter the lining or shading, the X1 tattoo machine equipped with Swiss Motor always performs well. The motor never let you down.
- Compatibility. X1 tattoo pen is compatible with the most popular brand integrated needles on the market.
- The high-end RCA cord ensures plugged firmly and is not easy to fall off.
We recommend using a professional tattoo power supply, but not a battery.
The grip end of X1 supports high-temperature disinfection, and its drive end(motor inside) does not support high-temperature disinfection. Please strictly refer to the instruction manual.
- Motor: Swiss Maxon Motor
- Colour: Black
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Rated power: 5.0W
- Material: high-quality aluminum
- Production process: CNC fine carving + lathe processing, fine polishing, oxidation coloring
- Working voltage and speed: 8V ≌ 6267RPM
- Interface: RCA interface
- Starting voltage: silicone needle 9.0 V
- Needle stroke: 3.2 mm
- Needle length: 0-4.0 mm
- Machine * 1
- RCA Cord * 1
- Professional manual * 1
- 2 stoke Cams (Limited quantities available while stocks last.)