EN05 Tattoo Needle Cartridges Weaved Magnum/M1 50PCS
Single Magnum aka Weaved Magnum is often used for filling in large areas, blending, and shading. Weaved Magnums are grouped with 2 rows of needles in a weaved formation. This spacing allows more coverage while tattooing and the ability to hold more ink. Weaved Magnum needles are always an odd-numbered grouping labeled with M1, therefore a 7M1 needle would be a Weaved 7 Magnum grouping.
- Stigma Series Disposable tattoo needle cartridges with Membrane Sterilized package.
- Designed by tattoo artists, for tattoo artists.
- Sterilized stainless steel manufactured for consistent, daily use. Professional Tattoo Needles are safe,
- Made of 304 surgical stainless steel and medical-grade plastic. E.O. sterilized and packaged securely in a blister pack.
- Rubber band-loaded cartridges, with a plastic membrane, so that the tattoo ink won’t flow back into the tubes.
- Compatible with standard cartridge tattoo machines and grips. Carefully designed and more convenient to use than ever!
- Needle Diameter: 0.30 mm(#10) – 0.35mm(#12)
- Box Quantity: 50 pcs
- Single-mould casing
- Medical-grade plastic tips
- Safety membrane
I'm extremely happy with my order. In recent months I've tried a couple websites and one such website in the UK split my order of 5 small items into two large boxes and filled it with paper waste... When the package from solong came I was so happy! I've ordered so many things and they all fit into one nice medium sized box, no paper waste too! it was just so satisfying! It was so nice to see that they had packaged everything in such a way that it was all there, all compact and secure and I even got a gift! Amazing! Really great service, amazing quality needles and I am a big fan! - @tatt.ula