Stigma Tattoo Needle Cartridges Weaved Magnum Shader/M1 10PCS
$13.95 – $19.95
Single Magnum aka Weaved Magnum is often used for filling in large areas, blending, and shading. Weaved Magnums are grouped with 2 rows of needles in a weaved formation. This spacing allows more coverage while tattooing and the ability to hold more ink. Weaved Magnum needles are always an odd-numbered grouping labeled with M1, therefore a 7M1 needle would be a Weaved 7 Magnum grouping.
- Stigma Series Disposable tattoo needle cartridges with Membrane Sterilized package.
- Designed by tattoo artists, for tattoo artists.
- Sterilized stainless steel manufactured for consistent, daily use. Professional Tattoo Needles are safe,
- Made of 304 surgical stainless steel and medical-grade plastic. E.O. sterilized and packaged securely in a blister pack.
- Rubber band-loaded cartridges, with a plastic membrane, so that the tattoo ink won’t flow back into the tubes.
- Compatible with standard cartridge tattoo machines and grips. Carefully designed and more convenient to use than ever!
- Needle Diameter: 0.30 mm(#10) – 0.35mm(#12)
- Box Quantity: 10 pcs
- Single-mould casing
- Medical-grade plastic tips
- Safety membrane
Shipping & Delivery
Solong Tattoo® Supply has overseas warehousing centers around the world to ensure that you receive your shipment as soon as possible. The biggest warehouses are mainly in the US and Europe and are currently fully stocked, so you can place your order with confidence.
We work with the world’s leading courier companies to ensure that our customers receive their deliveries quickly and safely.
(When your ordered products in our warehouses are out of stock, we will ship directly from the country of origin. Usually, we choose DHL, UPS, and FedEx. Normally delivery time will be within 7 days to the US and most European countries)
Generally, we need 24 – 48 hours to process your order, please keep your phone/email open so that we can contact you in case of any other situation (if there’s).
For the more detailed shipping policy, please refer to our Shipping Policy Page.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We provide at least a 6-month warranty service for all your machines purchased from Solong Tattoo Supply.
Solong ® has an excellent technical and after-sales service team, so when you have any questions, concerns, or need recommendations on any product, you can always contact us! This can be done from the Contact us Page form, Support email([email protected]), or you can reach out to us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, IG, etc).
You can contact us 24/7 and we normally respond within a few hours and usually no later than 24 hrs.
Verified Buyers Reviews