Back to products
Stigma Tattoo Needle Cartridges Curved Magnum Shader/RM 20PCS
$13.95 – $19.95
Round Magnum (aka Curved Magnum ) is a fairly new version of the magnum needle and is primarily used for shading, blending, and coloring large areas with less overall damage to the skin. These needles are arranged so that the tips arch at the center.
The idea behind this design is that the rounded edge conforms closer and tighter to the skin, giving a more consistent line, and better ink dispersion. Round magnums are marked as “RM” with the number of needles beforehand.
- Semitransparent, perfect visibility enables you to focus on tattooing.
- Ink flow consistency and less trauma on the skin.
- Exquisite in every step of production, Make your tattoo work exceptionally smooth and joyful.
- Needles tip is made of 316 medical-grade stainless steel. Except for the needle tip made of 304 stainless steel, Medical grade plastic.100% EO Gas Sterilized and individually packaged.
- High-quality silicone to keep the needle elastic.
- Compatible with All Rotaries/Coiled machine as well as Stigma/CNC machines and grips.
- Suitable for detailed artworks. Safety membrane inside Stigma cartridge system to prevent ink leakage to the tube or machine.
- Needle Diameter: 0.30 mm(#10) – 0.35mm(#12)
- Box Quantity: 20 pcs
- Single-mould casing
- Medical-grade plastic tips
- Safety membrane
Shipping & Delivery
Solong Tattoo® Supply has overseas warehousing centers around the world to ensure that you receive your shipment as soon as possible. The biggest warehouses are mainly in the US and Europe and are currently fully stocked, so you can place your order with confidence.
We work with the world’s leading courier companies to ensure that our customers receive their deliveries quickly and safely.
(When your ordered products in our warehouses are out of stock, we will ship directly from the country of origin. Usually, we choose DHL, UPS, and FedEx. Normally delivery time will be within 7 days to the US and most European countries)
Generally, we need 24 – 48 hours to process your order, please keep your phone/email open so that we can contact you in case of any other situation (if there’s).
For the more detailed shipping policy, please refer to our Shipping Policy Page.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We provide at least a 6-month warranty service for all your machines purchased from Solong Tattoo Supply.
Solong ® has an excellent technical and after-sales service team, so when you have any questions, concerns, or need recommendations on any product, you can always contact us! This can be done from the Contact us Page form, Support email([email protected]), or you can reach out to us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, IG, etc).
You can contact us 24/7 and we normally respond within a few hours and usually no later than 24 hrs.
Verified Buyers Reviews