The Newest version CNC® Q2 FAULHABER Motor Short Pen Hybrid Tattoo Pen Clovis
The highly sought-after Q2 rotary tattoo machine has just unveiled its latest version – the Q2 Clovis. This CNC rotary tattoo machine is now also available in an exclusive edition – the Q2 Cecilia. Don’t miss out on the chance to get your hands on the Q2 Cecilia tattoo machine – click here to purchase now!
This Q2 tattoo machine uses the German Faulhaber flat motor. The Q2 Short cartridge pen accepts almost brands of needle cartridges and power supplies on the market. Weighing only 110 grams and being only 95 mm long, the Q2 looks more like a light and comfortable grip. This makes it easier to control and create exquisite tattoos. It can be used with a wireless battery taking the operation to a new level. Our engineers have put the center of gravity towards the front of the machine allowing greater control for the tattoo artist. This extremely quiet machine will help new clients have a better tattoo experience. It’s a great choice for any style of tattoo.
- Original Germany Faulhaber Motor
- Use for Needle Cartridges
- 35 mm Aluminium Alloy Grip
- Faulhaber nominal 7.5V advanced DC-motor.
- The recommended operating voltage is 6V-8V. We strongly recommend the working voltage should be kept below 10V. Using higher voltage is not recommended.
- Air Craft Aluminum CNC Carved
- High-Quality RCA Cable Included
- Length: 95mm.
- Light design, only 108g
- 1 Machine
- 1 RCA Cord
- a few O-ring.
►This pen should connect with your own power supply/box to use, it can’t work with an adapter directly
►Please keep the pen working under 10 V to protect the rotary system and the motor.