EM149 Wireless tattoo machine from Stigma Tattoo is the latest addition to wireless tattoo pens. Having better mobility and control with the wireless tattoo pen. The EM149 is liked by many tattoo artists such as @RODRIGOPIEDRABUENATATTOO, @GIOVANNI_VASSALLO_GOLD, etc. You can view the described video of the tattoo artist using it.
- Stigma’s first classical Direct Drive System wireless machine, with smooth running and stable output, it’s tattoo artists’ essential machine in daily work.
- Features an efficient and secure Li-Polymer battery pack. With up to 8 hours of effective working time and up to 12 hours at the limiting output time.
- Wider the voltage output and more precise control. The output voltage control in 0.1v increment units.
- Germany-made coreless micro-motor guarantees durable stability and adapts to the characteristics of different tattoo styles.
- Three ergonomic grips in different shapes.
- Continuous working without breaking by charging through a power bank.
- Compatible with most major cartridges in the market(CNC Police Cartridge, Quelle, Solong, Kwadron, etc.)
- ID: EM149
- Material: Aluminum
- Machine weight: 215.5g
- Length: 133mm
- Grip Diameter: Grip 1 φ31mm, Grip 2 φ32.5mm, Grip 3 φ32.5mm
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Voltage Output: 5.0-12.0V
- Input Specification: 5V 2A
- Working Time: 8-12h
- Charging Time: 2.5h
- Stroke: 3.5mm
- Needle Depth: 0mm-4.0mm
- Connector: Type-C
- Wireless Tattoo Pen*1
- Type-C Cord*1
- Types of Grips*2